With its compact and handy size the Junior VS is easy to transport and set up. The turntable is designed for smaller pottery items in mind and it is easy to operate. Because of these features the Junior VS is often used for pottery courses and in schools. Delivery will include the pottery wheel Junior VS (diameter of the wheel head: 240 mm) with foot pedal, and detachable splashguard. All products are delivered in sturdy and secure cardboard packaging. Replacement parts can be ordered individually.
- Motor performance: 150 Watt – 0,2 PS
- Voltage: 230 V
- Rotational speed: infinitely variable up to about 200 revolutions /min
- Rotation direction: can be selected – counter-clockwise/clockwise
- Drive: DC, electronically adjusted, maintenance -free
- Foot pedal: remains in position after you have set the speed.
- Wheel head: Ø 240 mm Aluminium with centering grooves, positioned on an axial ball bearing
- Frame: power-coated metal frame, 4 rubber feet, easy to clean, on and off-switch is lit Splash guard: Ø 400 mm polystyrol with waste, can be detached for cleaning
- Dimensions: height 150 mm, width 415 mm
- Weight: ca. 12 kg incl. cardboard box
- Dimensions: L x W x H / 700-1030 x 510 x 285 mm
- Warranty: 2 years Safety-tested to comply with DGUV Standard
You can buy the HSL Junior VS pottery wheel from wholesalers. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly. For continuous operation we recommend our pottery wheels HSL Profi S-45 with seat and HSL Profi T-45.